diri AQ..

Anak ayah nan mak aq . Going 15 on 2011 . PMR Candidates , exSMKASIk..n ibrahimian . Thanks for reading myy blog (:

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

love letter..:'(..sniri..

Are you doing well? Aren't you sick? I worry about you without me. I hope that you eat well even if you are busy, bundle up when it's cold and live strongly without crying.

One day in 2009, I held a pen thinking about you wondering who you would call to walk you home at night? I write a letter that cannot be sent to you.

I worry again today if you are eating well. I write a letter that cannot be sent to you. I can about you

I think about you even though I know I shouldn't do this, I'm thinking only about you again today. I worry about you all day. I write about my heart that cannot reach you.

Are you doing well? Aren't you sick? I worry about you without me. I hope that you eat well even if you are busy, bundle up when it's cold and live strongly without crying.

I worry too much, don't I? I'm talking too much, aren't ? I'm only telling you things like a habit.I keep seeing your tears and so everyday is difficult.

Are you doing well? Aren't you sick? I worry about you without me. I hope that you eat well even if you are busy, bundle up when it's cold and live strongly without crying.

Why didn't I realize how precious you are back then? Why was I numb when love was coming to me, but missing it now after it's gone?

I didn't know when you are right beside me. Because I was a foolish man, Because I was a stupid man. I realized after you left.

I gave you hard time, didn't I? I'm so sorry. I'll let you go now. Please meet someone good and be happy.

I believe that you'll do fine just as I know you will. I don't want to stain your smiling picture with my tears
so today, I keep on smiling.



Allah knows since when you're in my heart...,since i'm there you've been with me..,i promise you're the only one in my heart till eternity......

...u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment